Payment Protection Insurance
With the current economic climate, and the fact that the goverment no longer provides much in the way of unemployment protection, it is ever more important that we protect ourselves against this likelihood. As a result of this we have teamed up with the award winning Accident Sickness and Unemployment Insurance provider British Insurance, to offer our visitors the peace of mind a protection policy can bring.
Why Choose This Insurance?
- Highly competitive monthly premiums from £1.80 per £100 monthly benefit.
- Excellent cover with very few exclusions.
- No excess and claims are paid back to the first day of your claim.
- Tax free claims payments are paid for up to 12 months.
- This policy is a Defaqto 'Best Buy'.
- British Insurance are widely recognised consumer champions.
- Completely regulated by the FSA.
- Recommended by practically all national newspapers.
- Recommended on TV's "Tonight" programme with Sir Trevol McDonald.
Accident Sickness and Unemployment Insurance can also be known as :
Income Protection Insurance is there to replace your income in the event of illness, injury or involuntary redundancy. The policy would then pay a monthly sum (starting 30 days after your claim) until you go back to work or until the end of the policy usually 12-24 months. The premium is calculated as an amount per £100 of income you would like to replace, the amount is decided dependant on how long you want to wait before the claim pays out i.e. 30 days or 6 months. The shorter the wait the more expensive per £100.
Mortgage Protection Insurance sometimes known as Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance or MPPI is there to cover your mortgage payment in the event of illness, injury or involuntary redundancy. The policy would then pay a monthly sum (starting 30-90 days after your claim) until you go back to work or until the end of the policy usually 12-24 months. The insurer will set a ceiling as to how much you can cover with this policy (usually with a limit of between £1,500 and £2,000). The self employed may well struggle to qualify for this type of policy.
Loan Payment Protection Insurance is there to cover your loan and credit card repayments in the event of illness, injury or involuntary redundancy. The policy would then pay a monthly sum (starting between 30-60 days after your claim) until you go back to work or until the end of the policy usually 12-24 months. This type of insurance is normally sold by lenders or brokers when you take out a loan, in most cases where the charge you up front for a 5 year policy add the premium to the loan and charge you interest on it. The British Insurers policy is a quality that has a cheap monthly premium. Apply now for their award winning policy.
Free Credit Report
Get your Experian credit report online and a 30-day trial of CreditExpert, the UK's premier credit monitoring service. If you have ever had trouble in the past getting credit, then you need to see this...
- Your Experian Credit Report Online
- Weekly credit report monitoring alerts warns against fraudulent activity
- Online access to a credit expert
- Manage your credit
- Protect your identity against fraudulent use
- and much, much more.