Private Student Loans
Please note that although NextStudent is not currently accepting any new applications for student loans, you may be able to apply for a student loan from Simple Tuition Loans, one of our trusted partners.
* NextStudent is neither a lender nor a marketer for Simple Tuition Loans. Simple Tuition is an independently owned and operated company. NextStudent is not responsible for and makes no guarantees or representations regarding any loans or services provided or facilitated by or through Simple Tuition, nor is NextStudent subject to any liability relating to any actions or omissions of Simple Tuition.
- Lock in low monthly payments with a fixed interest rate
- Bundle all your federal student loans into one easy-to-manage loan with one monthly payment
- No application fees, origination fees or prepayment penalties
- Easy, online application with Electronic Signature
Do the math.
Federal student loan rates are low right now, but consolidating your student loans with NextStudent could help you lower your student loan payments even more.
And when you consolidate your student loans, you could get more time—up to 20 more years—to repay.
How much can you save? Use our consolidation loan calculator to find out.