Business Hot Links

Bookmark and Share

Monday, August 24, 2009

MBNA Europe - Platinum Rewards Card








Offers 0% p.a. for 13 months on balance transfers made in the first 90 days of account opening. You must be 23 years old, employed, and earn over £20,000 per year with no recent credit defaults.

Thank you for choosing MBNA Europe. To proceed with your application simply check the qualifying criteria and press the continue button below.

1. Please Ensure That

  • I am currently employed.
  • I don't have any recent credit defaults (CCJ's, current arrears or missed payments.
  • I am a resident in the UK and can prove residential addresses for the past two years.
  • I am a homeowner.
  • I have an income of over £20,000.
  • I have not applied for an MBNA or Virgin Credit Card within the last 6 months.
  • I am over 21 years of age.

2. Proceed With Your Application

Proceed
To return to the previous page, please close this window.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments: